Goodwood Revival

Non PDA member access posting area.
fontwell1

Goodwood Revival

Postby fontwell1 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Congratulations to Steve Potts [erstwhile 924 and Boxster racer] who drove brilliantly in his A35. He started on the 8th row and fought his way through to finish 12th in a great race, the boy done good!!!! His celebrity co-driver was none other than David Coultard who jetted in then jetted out but had a difficult time in the wet on Saturday and acclimatisation difficulties with the car.

Davis Jones and Mike the man were also there helping Pottsie as team manager and mechanic. They all looked the part in their period attire as is the norm at the Revival. Well done to them all.

If you have never been to the event I would thoroughly recommend a visit next year.

Cheers

Philipo

A.Kirkham

Re: Goodwood Revival

Postby A.Kirkham » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Would have loved to have been there Philip as you well know........ah well, hopefully next year.

BQF

Re: Goodwood Revival

Postby BQF » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Thanks for the kind words Philip. It was an awesome experience, and overall finishine a joint 14th out of 30 is not a bad result!

Very happy to have been involved - although I hope Coulthard brings overalls and boots next time :D

I'll be back next year for sure! Whether i'll be driving or not....well, thats another question
Stephen Potts - Officially a quicker driver than David Coulthard (TM)

Return to “Guests”